Skip to main
Perioperative Team-Based Care Poster Competition
The AATS Perioperative/Team-Based Care Poster Competition provides an opportunity for cardiothoracic surgical team professionals to participate in a scientific poster competition.
The submission site is now closed. The 2022 Competition will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2022.
- Posters should reflect the participant’s research findings and/or new and innovative ideas for successful approaches in the management of the cardiothoracic patient.
- Abstracts previously presented at a national or international meeting may be submitted.
- Due to limited space, abstracts will be reviewed and selected by the AATS Perioperative/Team-Based Care Review Committee and successful applicants will be notified in March of 2022.
- This program is available for cardiothoracic Perioperative/Team-Based Care professionals (NPs, PAs, Perfusionists, and RNs).
- The 2022 Competition will be held on Saturday, May 14, 2022 with all successful applicants in attendance.
- The winning presenter will receive a $1,000 stipend to support travel and accommodations.
- Winners will be announced during the Plenary Session and The Daily News publications.