May 4 - 5, 2023 at the New York Hilton Midtown, New York, NY, USA
The Mitral Conclave meeting focuses on technical aspects of mitral valve repair and replacement in a variety of complex anatomic and patient settings. The world’s leading experts in mitral valve disease will provide key insights into how to achieve excellent outcomes through best practice management and the selection and execution of surgical and interventional techniques.
Reasons to Attend
Reasons to Attend
- Join the world’s largest meeting focused on mitral valve disease with over 1,000 healthcare professionals from more than 50 countries.
- Learn the latest techniques and strategies from an international faculty of leaders and pioneers in the field.
- Interact with other healthcare professionals focused on mitral valve disease and innovative surgical techniques.
- Choose from more than 30 sessions with an in-depth look into every aspect of mitral and tricuspid valve disease and management.
- Explore products relevant to your practice of mitral valve surgery and interact with our industry partners in the exhibit hall.
David H. Adams
Dr. David H. Adams is the Marie-Josée and Henry R. Kravis Professor and Chairman of the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai and Cardiac Surgeon-in-Chief of the Mount Sinai Health System. He is internationally recognized as a thought leader in the field of mitral valve reconstruction, and leads a specialized team that performs more than 400 mitral valve operations per year. He is a co-author Carpentier’s Reconstructive Valve Surgery and has co-invented multiple valve repair prostheses used throughout the world.
Anelechi C. Anyanwu
Dr. Anyanwu is Professor and Vice-Chairman of the Department of Cardiovascular Surgery in the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. His clinical interests include mitral valve surgery, reoperative surgery, and surgery for heart-failure. Dr. Anyanwu has served the AATS in various roles, including serving on the Program Committee for prior Mitral Conclave and Annual Meetings. He currently serves on the AATS Board.
Exhibit and Sponsorship
Reach the cardiothoracic community at the 103rd Annual Meeting by sharing your brand, products, and services with thousands of experts in the field.More information