Surgical Treatment for Arrhythmias and Rhythm Disorders
December 9 - 10, 2022 at The Westin Boston Seaport District, Boston, MA, USA
A two-day, interactive forum to support the exchange of information between electrophysiologists and surgeons.
Ralph J. Damiano Jr.
Ralph J. Damiano Jr. is the Evarts A. Graham Professor of Surgery and Chief of the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery at Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis. He is co-chairman of the Heart & Vascular Center. Dr. Damiano has authored more than 430 scientific publications and given more than 600 lectures and presentations around the nation and the world. His major contributions have been in the area of myocardial preservation, surgical electrophysiology, and minimally invasive cardiac surgery.
A. Marc Gillinov
Since joining the Cleveland Clinic in 1997, A. Marc Gillinov has become one of the nation’s busiest heart surgeons. He is the Chair of the Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery and specializes in robotic and minimally-invasive heart valve repair and replacement. His patients range from Academy Award winner Robin Williams to his long-time barber, Vince.
- Vinay Badhwar, West Virginia University Heart and Vascular Institute
- Manuel Castella, Hospital Clinic of Barcelona
- David B. De Lurgio, Emory Healthcare
- Marc W. Gerdisch, Saint Francis Heart Center
- Yosuke Ishii, Nippon Medical School
- Mark La Meir, UZB, University Hospital Brussels
- Nassir F. Marrouche, Tulane University
- Stephanie Mick, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Richard Schuessler, Washington University School of Medicine
- Elaine E. Tseng, UCSF and San Francisco VA Medical Center
- Oussama Wazni, Cleveland Clinic
- Richard Whitlock, McMaster University
- Zhe Zheng, Fuwai Hospital
- Niv Ad, Adventist White Oak Medical Center
- James L. Cox, Northwestern University Memorial Hospital
- Patrick M. McCarthy, Northwestern University Memorial Hospital
Fellows Course, supported by AtriCure
Thursday, December 8, 2022, from 1:30-5:30PM
Boston’s Westin Seaport Hotel
You are invited to attend a Fellows Course being presented by our esteemed faculty Drs. Ralph Damiano, Marc Gerdisch, and Gan Dunnington.